Bertolini Corporation, a leading factory direct manufacturer of premium stackable seating. We build unequalled durability and comfort into stackable chairs at aggressive prices to the church and hospitality markets. We are seeking a inside sales professional with strong communication abilities to connect with the church market. The success factors provided below provide the guidelines of how these responsibilities are accomplished. This position will be available at our facility in Ontario, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a geographical sales territory effectively to produce booking revenue that meets or exceeds set quotas
- Effectively qualify and follow up with incoming leads.
- Communicate clearly the features and benefits of the Bertolini product line.
- Create new ways to increase lead to close performance
- Sell against competitors’ products by highlighting our benefits of quality, comfort and durability.
- Use CRM to successfully manage database of customers.
- Support a positive atmosphere and foster excellent morale among the sales team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 years of inside/outside sales success is required.
- Contact management software experience (ACT, Goldmine, SalesLogix etc.).
- Intermediate experience using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Personal work ethic and drive to achieve goals is mandatory.
- Position requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to focus and follow-through on tasks.
- Flexibility and the ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and the organization are essential for success.
- Candidates that are Fluent in Spanish and English preferred.
Compensation Plan: 100% Commission
Pay range depending on sales booking performance: 40K-100K
Benefits include participation in group medical insurance, 401K, bonus, sick, and vacation pay in accordance with the company’s plan.