Bertolini Corporation, a leading factory direct manufacturer of premium stackable seating, is seeking an individual for a future clerk position. We build unequaled durability and comfort into stackable chairs that are sold into the Church and Hospitality markets. We place great emphasis in Quality at all levels of the organization, and we are very passionate about the Worship market as well as how we service it. We have created a work environment that values the contributions of individual employees and we constantly strive to learn and develop professionally. If you want to be part of a dynamic, fast past company with a focus on continuous improvement, then this may be the place for you.
The main objective of the clerk position is to archive documents for retention purposes. Copies of the documents need to be legible, the clerk needs to make any adjustments necessary for clean files. The clerk is also responsible for organizing documents. This position requires a very strong attention to detail, the ability to focus and follow through on tasks and good verbal and written communication skills. Needs to be very organized and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must always work safe.
- Must keep a neat and orderly work environment.
- Must always maintain customer documents as confidential and protect customer account information.
- Must understand and follow employee handbook, safety rules and work instructions.
- Must double check all work to insure accuracy
- Retrieve a customer file and create a folder in the assigned directory where documents will be saved
- Review each customer file for poor originals, items that cannot be scanned and sales order number on each document.
- Remove all staples from documents and group all documents by sales order number.
- Organize documents by sales order number
- Review documents and ensure that all documents are stored in an efficient manner
- Save documents in previously created file
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
This position requires high school diploma and knowledge of basic office documents. 6-12 months of basic clerical experience.
Benefits include participation in group medical insurance, 401K, bonus, sick, and vacation pay in accordance with the company’s plan.